TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This page contains the terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products from The Bubble Factory. You should understand that by ordering any products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Terms & conditions for the products
- Every batch of our products are delicately handcrafted using the finest of local ingredients & are naturally cured , giving them their rustic shape , colour , weight & texture (which may vary). Overall efficiency & quality of the products remain uncompromised.
- Please note that , Handmade products are subjected to too many variables & sometimes its highly impossible to recreate a colour , design & texture.
- All prices published on the website are in Indian rupees. Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description, but please do remember that handmade items are not mass-produced and therefore slight variables in design and colour are always possible. It is not binding on us that, If we run offers/discounts on an individual product, these discount codes are not applicable to other product/s on the website.
- When you place an order we’ll need your name, address, e-mail address, credit / debit card number and card expiry date. For your security, we don’t store your credit / debit card details. This information is processed securely by Razorpay. Razorpay encrypts data sent to and from us and our customers using the HTTPS protocol.
- When your request has been processed we’ll notify you of receipt of your order and you’ll be able to check if all the details are correct. When your order is ready and has been dispatched we’ll let you know via email.It’s useful to have a contact telephone number so that we can quickly reach you if we need to discuss your order. Some couriers also require customer’s telephone numbers.
- We take your personal privacy very seriously and will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you unless approved by you or unless we are required to do so by law.
- We use SSL encryption technology, which is a secure system that protects your personal information when you enter potentially sensitive details on the site.
- for any fraudulent transactions, we cannot accept responsibility for other sites once customers have left www.thebubblefactory.in page.
- Payment for all orders is at point of sale and not at point of despatch. Payment is made using our online payment facility and you can pay by credit / debit card, UPI or Bank transfers.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered with delivery charges included, unless clearly marked otherwise. If any difficulty occurs at our end to process shipping we will be contacting you on the given contact details by you.
- Our website checkout is yet to be customised for international shipping. Please connect with us on our contact details like phone/email/watsapp to know how we can help you with International shipping.
- Due to the on going global pandemic of COVID-19, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery for the shipped order due to the shipping providers fault.
- To be eligible to purchase products on this website you must be over 18 years of age, stipulate a delivery address and possess a valid credit or debit card. We reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by anyone at any time.
- Estimated delivery times are given for each product, can range from 7-10 days. We all work very hard to meet the delivery times quoted on our site and aim to be as quick as possible, especially if something is needed for a gift. Please bear in mind that delivery times are estimates and postal services aren’t always as reliable as we’d like them to be!
- if you need something by a given date and are unable to communicate this via our site please do contact us via email or telephone and we will do our best to help you.
- Unfortunately we cannot fulfil any obligations if the product you ordered becomes out of stock.
Due to the ongoing global pandemic of COVID-19 , we are keeping a strict NO CANCELLATION , NO RETURNS , NO REFUNDS policy.
All disputes are subjected to Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India Jurisdiction.
We hope that the information and news we provide for you is both useful and meaningful. Please be aware that details are liable to change and information is only provided as a guide and not as a recommendation or an endorsement.We are not under any obligation to when & how to make changes on our website & other policies.
We really welcome feedback or suggestions, but retain editorial control on our website as it is not a publicly held entity.